Better Living uses affiliate links. If you make a purchase through them, we may receive a small commission (for which we are deeply grateful) at no cost to you.
If you love fruit bubble teas but are looking for a healthier way to enjoy this indulgent drink, then try this Raspberry Lemonade Collagen Beauty Bubble/Boba Milk Tea. And unlike traditional bubble milk teas that are loaded with carbs and sugar, this one is actually sugar-free and guilt-free. In fact, it’s so healthy you can feel good about enjoying this one everyday. And your skin will love you too.
Healthy Raspberry Lemonade Collagen Bubble Tea With Gelatin Boba Pearls (Sugar-Free, Low-Carb, Dairy-Free, Keto-Friendly)
This healthy bubble milk tea recipe starts with a raspberry herbal tea as a base. For some extra flavor and healthy beauty benefits for hair, nails and skin we add the clinically researched and super yummy Great Lakes Wellness Raspberry Lemonade Collagen.
Collagen, the most abundant protein found in the body, is the “glue” that keeps our tissues together. It’s also what keeps our skin youthful and radiant looking. Once we hit our late 20’s collagen production begins to decline (yikes!). But several studies have shown that daily collagen supplementation may help slow the effects of aging by reducing dryness, improving skin elasticity and hydration and while reducing wrinkles. [1 ] And it may do this by stimulating your body’s own collagen making cells to rev up production. 
All natural and perfectly sweetened with monk fruit, Great Lakes Wellness Raspberry Lemonade Collagen:
- Supplies 12 grams of Verisol® Bioactive Collagen Peptides type 1 & 3 peptides per serving
- Is clinically researched to support skin elasticity and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Has hyaluronic acid, which also boosts skin hydration, buoyancy & suppleness.
- Supports the growth of strong healthy hair & nails with biotin.
- Has added Vitamin C, an anti-aging vitamin and antioxidant, that helps support collagen production and fights damage caused by free radicals in the body.
Great Lakes Wellness Raspberry Lemonade Collagen is also:
- Quick dissolving and made with botanically sourced flavors & colors
- Made with Botanically Sourced Flavors & Colors
- Kosher + Halal
- iGen Non-GMO Tested
- Glyphosate Free
Low Carb Gelatin Boba PearlsTo finish our bubble tea we add almond milk, and serve it with our own sugar-free and low-carb HEALTHY DIY GELATIN BOBA PEARLS to replace the traditional carb and sugar-laden tapioca pearls served in bubble tea shops. Get the recipe at the bottom!
To get the best results from collagen, be sure to take it daily. This is one bubble tea recipe to drink every morning to make your skin glow!
GET THE RECIPE!
Sugar Free Raspberry Lemonade Collagen Bubble Milk Tea
- oz raspberry herbal tea cooled
- 2 scoops Great Lakes Wellness Raspberry Lemonade Collagen
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup gelatin bubble tea pearls
- Add collagen to raspberry herbal tea and stir until completely dissolved.
- Shake with almond milk until foamy.
- Add gelatin pearls to the bottom of a glass.
- Add raspberry-collagen mixture to glass.
- Top with ice
Get more healthy, sugar-free bubble tea recipes made with delicious, flavored collagen from Great Lakes Wellness!
Learn to make your own healthy protein-rich and sugar-free boba tea pearls with grass fed gelatin from Great Lakes Wellness!